Friday, August 14, 2009

Son of a Dish Rag Tag

My partner in the MYB Round 11 Swap, Kimberly, tweeted about something called Dish Rag Tag a few weeks ago. I had no idea what it was, but decided to investigate. It's a swap/race organized by Emily of Yarn Miracle. There are twenty teams that set out to knit dish rags and pass them along relay race style. It sounded like a lot of fun, so of course I signed up! This is the third year Emily has organized the race. Teams were assigned on Wednesday and I am on Team #2. I have my yarn and box already. I also have an idea of what I'm going to make for the extra treat to send to the person I tag. This will be my first non-Craftster swap other than the traveling scarf swap I organized with my girls from college. Which reminds me, I need to post pictures and share about that...

No comments: