Sunday, September 20, 2009

MYB Round 11

I totally forgot to post pictures of what the lovely Kimberly sent me in the Magic Yarn Ball swap.
She sent two MYBs complete with two patterns. One for an Owl Dishcloth that I have already made and the other is for a Hermione Cabled Hat. I still need to purchase circular needles for the hat and I keep forgetting.

Photobucket

Full of all sorts of goodies, including the best gummy bears I have ever had (and they're vegetarian!) and the tiniest turtle that has become a friend for Goldie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Goldie is only about 4 inches tall and the turtle is about the size of a quarter! I can't even imagine crocheting something that small! It's has gotten me somewhat obsessed with tiny things lately though. I think Goldie is going to need a proper home soon to house her new playthings!

1 comment:

JoyB said...

Hey girlfriend. I have knit two of the Hermione hats. One for my dd, Sara and one for a friend Kim who needed a warm head for her birthday. You will love the pattern. Hope you are having an amazing week. Go Needling Ninja's!! Hugs. JoyB