Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Beginnings...

So, I've had this blog for about six months now and haven't done a thing with it...

So, today's the day! School was canceled due to Tropical Storm Fay. And that means an extra day off for me. YAY! I hadn't really been all that concerned with the storm and didn't need to be. We did get a lot of rain this morning and it's still quite windy out, but there hasn't been any lightning. We have definitely had worse thunderstorms this summer.

BUT had it not been for TS Fay, I probably never would have gotten around to posting here. My plan for this is to share some of my crafty endeavors and other life adventures.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! So glad to have another blog friend. I'll be posting a link on my blog :). Very glad that you haven't been effected by the storm, other than an extra day off of course.

Anonymous said...

You weren't too effected - our whole yard was flooded for over a week! Try that with 4 boopsies. I still think that's part of how Java got the infection. Oh well, alls well that ends well and I really liked the time off from work! Love ya! Keri