Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm a horrible slacker and...

I don't post nearly as often as I should. So for whatever reason, I decided to start another blog...

Okay so here's the scoop, I was trying to use this as a crafty blog but then incorporated life's other ordeals. I couldn't find a balance and wasn't liking the format/structure it was taking on. So from here on out this will be a crafty blog. No more talking about losing my job (However, I did get a new one! Orientation is on Tuesday) or other randomness. This is strictly my crafting endeavors, successes and failures. My new blog will be about life's other pleasures. It's home is here.
Oh and I really need to learn how to format my posts better so that they are more pleasing to the eye. Any suggestions, Katie? I think you're the only one who reads this anyway! ;)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm still trying to work on that one myself. I don't know how to read htm code, if I did our sites could looks however we wanted them too (like design sponge...great blog look). I'm planning on designing a header in Illustrator and saving it as a jpeg and then seeing what existing options there are for the rest.