1. No, we will NOT stop dancin'. I really think I need to have a dance party soon. Even if it's in my kitchen by myself!
2. She sits reflecting on a life well lived at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: YES! I am finally getting it. My Starbucks training is going really well. I only had one meltdown- over steaming milk for a cappuccino. I just wasn't getting it. I ended up crying in the backroom for fifteen minutes. That was on Sunday. Yesterday, my manager said I made a perfect cappuccino. Woohoo!
4. Don't worry about a thing, it's going to be okay.
5. I'll take one of everything. Someday, I think it would be fun to have the money to walk in a store and say that and mean it!
6. Chocolate and peanut butter will make anything better, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to crafting (maybe with Mindy?), tomorrow my plans include hanging out with Papa and Grandma, taking them to see New Moon (hehe...suckers. I took Grandma to see Twilight last year, because no one else would go with me. She didn't quite get it, but she just loves to go to the movies.) and Sunday, I want to craft some more! I have all three days off of work and I just found that out last night. Three days of no plans or obligations. I really want to get things done and not be totally lazy. ;)
5 days ago