So, this one is a little late...but if I haven't been to sleep yet, it's still Friday in my mind!
1. My boots are really flip flops.
2. I'd like to pay off all of my debt this century.
3. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
4. Can you walk the walk and talk (the talk)?
5. I'd like someone to organize my home for me.
6. What does it take to get over it?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to beating my family in Shrek Sack Races on the Wii (Technically this already happened! Both Keri/Jay and Pete/Katie got Wiis for Christmas and we had a marathon of games tonight. I rocked at any of the racing games, but did horrible on most of the others!), tomorrow my plans include a little bit of shopping and a holiday party with the Misbehavin' crew and Sunday, I want to have fun at work!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
2018: Words Matter
5 days ago