I haven't had a proper post in quite some time. I plan to do that in the next few days. Right now, I am exhausted. I've worked three open to close shifts in the last three days (39 hours). I'm looking forward to having the weekend off, even if I am babysitting for a two year old!
But in the meantime, here's my first post of the year...a Friday Fill In. :)
1. Last night I went to bed at eleven o'clock. That's the first time since I was a kid that I didn't stay up to see the clock strike twelve.
2. I want to fall in love this year. I've been in a hopeless romantic mood lately. You'd think I've been watching chick flicks, but I haven't. I just keep thinking about the book, Love Walked In, since I started working at a coffee shop.
3. The funniest thing is also sometimes the cruelest thing.
4. Ahhhh, yes...so where do we go from here?
5. He said this is this ; she said that is that.
6. The rocket's gone missing and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to lounging in bed, playing on the internet, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and babysitting overnight for Noa and Sunday, I want to knit a hat (for a swap)!
1 day ago