Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. You get what you deserve, most of the time.
2. Get right to the point.
3. It's never the right time.
4. The communication (or lack there of) has been ridiculous!
5. I feel more and more angry every minute regarding my work situation.
6. Sweet dreams...goodnight!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to babysitting Sydney and Austin (love those two!), tomorrow my plans include painting baseboards and doors at Keri's house and Sunday, I want to have fun helping Kelley out with her pottery party!

I wasn't that creative with my answers this week, stemming from the anger and bitterness caused by numbers four and five. I haven't been this stressed in a long time. I have worked my ass off for the past few months and am getting screwed over. As it stands right now, I think I may be unemployed. I don't know for sure because my phone calls are not getting returned. My store was forced to close earlier than expected, leaving me without a job. Supposedly I am going to be transferred, but I don't know when. No one tells me anything. So I sit and wait and get angry.