Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to save the date. (I felt the need to rhyme with this one.)
2. One large iced vanilla coffee followed at once by one extremely wired Kara. Yep, that's me today!
3. The trouble is Mom doesn't know how to make good mashed potatoes, but was too impatient to wait for me. I honestly don't know how she possibly messed them up as bad as she did, but they were a gluey paste. Yuck!
4. All of my best friends live many miles away.
5. With a faint pop the transformer blew and the entire island was out of power for nearly 24 hours- true story. Actually last Saturday night, it was more of a loud boom and light show.
6. After that, it was quiet, dark, shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving to Orlando, tomorrow my plans include Magic Kingdom with my family and Sunday, I want to be on time for work!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the potatoes. Once they are mushy there isn't much you can do. Have a great time at the Magic Kingdom.

sara said...

Have fun in Disneyworld!