Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weekend Update

Yes, I understand that it is Wednesday. Better late than never, right?
As planned, I drove across the state to Rachel's house on Friday night. I was thrilled because the drive lasted 2 hrs. 59 mins. I could have sworn it usually takes me 3 1/2 hours to get there. Shortly after I arrived Kate showed up. I hadn't seen either of them in over five months. It was great catching up on life.
Saturday we headed over to the Sebastian Municipal Airport for a little geocaching. Roslyn came along and enjoy her first adventure in geocaching.

Roslyn even found the second cache of the day.

In it was a pony that she begged me to take home.

But the highlight of the weekend was when we drove to Melbourne to see Donald Miller and Susan Isaacs on their Million Miles book tour. They were both amazing!

Here's Kate and I with Don.

2 comments:

sara said...

Glad you had a good time and a successful bout of geocaching.

randi said...

Rosalyn has very cute hair! :)