Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill In

I have been reading Sara's blog, Lazy Knits and Purls for a few months and each Friday she participates in Friday Fill-Ins. I love reading what she has to say and have been inspired to do write my own Friday Fill-in each week. Plus, if I actually remember to do it each week, it may help me to compose other posts throughout the week...maybe...

On to the Fill In:

1. The last band I saw live was Jack’s Mannequin. **



2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is mashed potatoes. Pretty pathetic, I know.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is spent with Keri.
4. Thoughts of escaping fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear the clothes I wore in college.
6. Bagpipes and kilts.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving to Sebastian to have a “big girl” slumber party with Rachel and Kate, tomorrow my plans include geocaching and meeting the man of my dreams (Donald Miller book tour!!) and Sunday, I want to go to Rachel’s church and not rush home.


**The picture is of Jack's Mannequin in West Palm Beach at the Blue Martini on Sept. 26. I actually saw them (Well, only Andy) again on Sept. 28 at Icabod's in Fort Myers. Sorry for the poor photo quality!

1 comment:

sara said...

I like mashed potatoes, too. I guess that makes me pathetic too. lol.