Friday, November 20, 2009
Friday Fill In
1. We need to have a dance party.
2. I received an email from my boss today that said, "Send the bad hats to the Basement" and it made me smile. *
3. If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself.
4. I now have to work on Black Friday because Mark is being pulled to work in another department.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think it should be even higher than that.
6. Having the day off makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to opening a swap package full of craft supplies, tomorrow my plans include work and then painting snowmen at Kelley's house with the Paint Misbehavin' crew and Sunday, I want to not deal with inventory and transfers at work! **
*My store is now being called "The South Seas Basement". We are the clearance center/outlet store for the resort. The hats in question were embroidered with the wrong color thread. The way the sentence was written made me think that the hats were being punished and sent to the basement and that made me laugh.
** Not likely.